| Эта статья содержит текст на иностранном языке.
Вы можете помочь проекту переведя её до конца.
Сага — предполагаемый главный антагонист пятого фильма One Piece. Он был другом детства Зоро (вместе пошли в то же самое додзе) и женихом Майи. На самом деле Сага дружелюбный, благородный и амбициозный молодой человек. Он является дозорным фехтовальщик и мастером дозорного додзё.
У Саги смуглая кожа и белые волосы средней длины. Он носит красную обувь и халат, с повязкой на левой руке.
Сила и способностиПравить
Сага является мечником, но потеря его правой руки повлияла на его навыки. Однако, когда он использовал Ситисэикэн, его рука на время использования была восстановлена и он получил огромную силу, но Сага был под злым влиянием воздействием меча.
He and Zoro were trainees together at the same dojo when they were children and became friends even when they became young men. It was when Saga and Zoro were fighting against an unknown pirate ship that was burning down when Saga was trapped by an iron chain, forcing Zoro to leave him as he could not cut steel at that time. Zoro believed that Saga had perished that day but Saga had managed to survive but his right arm became paralyzed.
He fell into a state of depression after losing the use of his right arm, but was brought out of it by Maya, whom he met when he drifted to her island. He was accepted into her village and later fought alongside them when they were attacked by pirates.
During the fight, he and Maya ran into the shrine that housed the Seven Stars Sword. He fell under the evil influence of the sword when he used it out of desperation to save her from the pirates. The sword possessed Saga to try to rise to its full power and bring darkness to the world. Saga took over and possessed his entire Marine dojo to help in the sword's quest.
When the Straw Hats landed on the island, Saga summons Zoro; at first to stop Maya from using the sacred jewels to seal the sword's power, but then plans to use Zoro as a live sacrifice to increase the sword's strength. Luffy manages to destroy the sword with the help of Maya's barrier, but the curse had already fused with Saga's body, giving him superhuman strength and the ability to cut things with his bare hands, as well as allowing him to use both of his arms again.
Saga would later interrupt the duel between Zoro and Toma, gaining complete control over Toma, sending him to defend one of the shrines that could stop his power.
Despite being weakened by Saga in an earlier duel, Zoro finally manages to free him of the influence with a one-sword strike. Saga survives and resolves to continue seeking the "sword of justice", his dream, to make up for his actions.
- Сага против Монки Д. Луффи (Marines Dojo)
- Сага против Ророноа Зоро (Marines Dojo)
- Сага против Монки Д. Луффи (Three Towers)
- Сага против Ророноа Зоро (Three Towers)
- Both Saga and Shanks lost an arm to save a friend at sea, Zoro and Luffy respectively, and both are still proficient swordsmen despite their handicap. Instead of dismemberment, Saga's was merely disabled. He regained use of his arm when the sword took over his body. It is unknown if he can still use his arm after the curse was lifted.
- Он и Капитан Морган - антагонисты, которых победил Зоро, а не Луффи
- Сага имеет несколько общих вещей с Shin Natsume из Tenjho Tenge, они оба владели мечом и любили девушку по имени Майа
Навигация по сайтуПравить